Wednesday, September 10, 2008

experience



Walking around, Dutch boys are very, VERY cute! Looks, yes, and also their demeanor. They seem so much more polite, and even a little shy. Not like cocky American boys!! Anywho, I was looking forward to meeting some at the International Drink Night our school program sets up every week. We went to Ivana and Meryl's before, and it ended up being 8 of us girls gossiping and talking politics (many of whom knew more about our country than I do...that was reassuring. bleh! They are SO excited for the elections, I can't wait to see what happens!) and we rode over in a big bike gang to the bar after.

Long story short, I met a creepy Dutch guy that at first pretended to be Mexican, but nothing gets by me and my alcohol-numbed senses, and I saw through that one pretty quick!! He was obnoxious, so we went to go dance, and of course he followed, for the rest of the night. Some people just don't get the hint! I talked to Katie about it (who lives in my room in SF now!) and her advice was as follows, verbatim: 
"In these cases it's good to know phrases in Dutch like, 'I hope my third nipple turns you on!' or something else like 'I'm so glad when I was 13 I decided to have the sex change to become a full girl because you're hot!"

Great advice, and I didn't have to sit on a couch or even pay for it. What are friends for??

Even with the creepy creeper, the night was REALLY fun (out till 530am fun...!) My favorite part was when I looked over and saw a boy holding an onion, and nibbling on it. Just for fun, because he can. Boggled my mind, but I kind of fell in love. Oh, the simple things in life...


love :)

No comments: