Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November

Is time for finding a beau to cuddle with!
And if he looks like this
all will be okay in the world. Except, minus the cigarette because thats icky poo.

Anyhooter, November is also good for taking fun photos:

Also good for the sun to FINALLY start shining in SF. It was a cold summer...



Not to say that October wasn't the shiz, because it was.
First it was dinner with (some of) my lovely roomies:



Then off to Oktoberfest, a shitshow of ultimate proportions that may or may not have ended up with a pair of ripped pants:



We had LOVEVOLUTION the first weekend, resulting in tons of tulle and 10 minute tutu's:




And watching tons of people on E "dance" to the same crappy electronic music all day.

Some time around the middle of the month it was Fleet Week and there were a bunch of these walking around. But more importantly, PATTY came to visit!

I love him. And Van looking like a 12 year old pre-pubescent boy.

Time flies, and all of a sudden twas Halloween! Sarah and I were peacocks

I learned some "cool" dance "moves"

We went to Ms. Doubtfire's (I mean Jeff?) house... heeeeelllooooooooo!

Then...it was the end. And it was good.


And the end it is. So I will leave you with this, just because my cam is outta control awesome

No comments: