Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Back in action!

WHAT UP Triumphant return!

Maybe not. But I still feel it's necessary to fill ya'll in on my wee little life. 2 weeks ago Katie came up to me with a proposition- going to a Christian musical event. Aka Tyrone Wells. Bald white guy with a beautiful soulful voice! So I was like HOT DAMN, I'll be there!

We met up in the coldest most hoodrat part of SF (Union Sqaure) and booked it over to Slim's to see this radiant beauty:

Then after a couple of drinks Katie and I looked fab...except she was Matsu-ing it...


After we went to this sweet place called Butter to groove the night away. They serve 40's of MGD in brown paper bags to girls in cute outfits such as myself...nothing to hate about that!

Anyhooter, following that semi-uneventful weekend it was WEDNESDAY! Do you know what that means?
HORA DE FELICE!

Quite possibly my favorite time of day. Sarah Berg and Van and I decided every Wednesday it would be somewhere new, and we intend to keep it that way.

This week we wanted to hit up Tortilla Heights on Divis, but they don't even have a happy hour! So we headed up the street to find Frankie's Bohemian Cafe. Pretty good, giant $4 beer. And the icing on the cake? The Gilroy Burger, of course! Check it:


The girls were like "noooo we're on 'diets'!" or some shit so we got nachos and fried zucchini?!? Samesies...



Pretty bird


At one point during the meal I looked up and saw this little treasure


All in all it's been a good week, with good weather. Only complaint is the stupid plastic that keeps falling off my keyboard! Wtf Apple, wtf.

Never fear, I'll leave you with a little gem..that I think is completely frightening and I pass by frequently


Dont go there!

No comments: