Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More weird conversations

Just because I don't want to do work right now...


Me:

(865): mom just said that her bf is good in bed. fml.

(1-865): i am watching a movie about a vagina with teeth and then you sent that to me while im eating sushi.

(excerpt from www.textsfromlastnight.com)


Adam:

i'm lost


Me:

just laugh

and think its funny


Adam:

how am i suppossed to laugh at the though of a vagina with teeth?!


Me:

nature at its finest, I'de say


Adam:

no!!! u know what that could do


Me:

ruin your life?


Adam:

yes


Me:

survival of the fittest


Adam:

i hope i never encounter one of these toothed vaginas

or i'm screwed


On another note, today was WARM! Like, 'not needing a jacket for the first time in 6 months' type of warm! Especially on my bike. Which leads me to tell you that I think I sweated off the body weight of a large midget riding around today. My life is glorious.




But really, it is, and I am off to OSLO tomorrow! Quite excited indeed...