Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Things

So I was just sitting here looking through photos, (not at ALL procrastinating on packing...) and decided these are some of my favorites that need to be shared!


Hee hee hee...wearing giant wooden clogs in Amsterdam




KFOG KABOOM! 2008


My fam at my going-away party

  Winner for "most awkward photo EVER" award

Barb, Pat and I in Seattle at the Troll

Pat is a creative photographer...

Bob's Babe's Bitchin' Birthday Bash! (BBBB!)

Giants game for Nikki's 21st birthday

      Mojito in North Beach on my 21st with my favorite girls :)

Sombreros and mustaches=Cinco de Mayo

Mustaches without Cinco de Mayo=even better

I just love everyone's expression!

We made him look like a cat...with a beard.

Pat and I at his brothers wedding, 2007



3 comments:

Nikki said...

You miss us!!

Bloody hell! What is Ashley doing in the UK!? said...

awwwwwww those pics make me happy in my pants! north beach for your birthday was sooooo fun! cant wait to go to mojitos again!!!

bryan said...

that last one looks familiar