Monday, April 5, 2010

What? I have a blog?

Holy hell, it has been way wayyyy too long!

My b my b, to all four of you who occasionally wander upon this blog. Regardless, I am here.
Despite my lack of writing anything on here lately, it doesn't mean I haven't been writing. I've been doing almost 2 stories a week for the [X]Press paper at school, working 2 days a week interning at the SF Bike Coalition, and working 5 days a week. In addition to all the coolness that is my social life, I've been pretty exhausted lately.

So that's been the last 2 months of my life in a nutshell. A couple of fun events like my 23rd birthday, plenty of visits from friends and my brother, meeting tons of new people and learning to bike to Dolores Park have made it incredible, and I honestly can say I've never been happier.

Now, Vanessa and Berg and I are planning our ultimate summer adventure! As of June 1, I'll be saying goodbye to my faithful 22nd avenue home, moving to Gilroy for a few weeks before we take off to ITALY! Still trying to make it work between Italy-Croatia-Czech Republic-Denmark (for the Roskilde festival) and then on to Hungary to meet up with Barb... and I can't freaking wait!

Till then, I'm going to work my ass off to be proud of myself by graduation, then on to freeeddooom!!

3 comments:

Matt Haluza said...

I've been waiting awhile for your blog to pick up again actually! It has a nice mixture of interesting travels, awkward photos, and unbridled snark.

I'm jealous you're going to my motherland. One of these days I intend to go there with my list of Italian stereotypes and see if I match up.

Anonymous said...

I should digg your post so other folks are able to look at it, very useful, I had a tough time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Norman

David Andrews said...

You have a great blog Sarah, when you have the time please check out my site - http://www.comicbookandmoviereviews.com - it would be nice to see what you think of it.