Sunday, January 11, 2009

UPDATE!

So sorry it has been FAR too long since I've written. And basically, sooo much has happened! My last post I was still in school in Utrecht, slaving over stupid assignments that I feel I never did well at. It was so sad to end the semester. I had SUCH an amazing time, and just fell in love with the city in general. More than anything, I will miss that the most :(

Since then, my mom came to visit and we went to Den Haag, Brugge (BEAUTIFUL!), and Brussels, then back to Utrecht to pack my shit before leaving to the UK. On the 22nd, I took a BUS to London, met up with Ashley and then partied for Christmas. We went to Cardiff for a couple of day, then up to meet Vanessa and Sarah B. in Manchester, then on to Glasgow and AMAZING Edinburgh!

Such a great trip, and details and photos will come soon :)

LOVE TO ALL!!
Happy holidays :)

No comments: